Leather cleaner with an improved formula. The perfect product to clean all your leather goods. It is imported from Europe.
Instructions for use:
Use a clean, soft cloth or cotton swab to apply the cleaning solution. Cover the test site with the cleaner. Gently work the cleaner into the leather. Use a soft, dry cloth to absorb any excess liquid. Allow the leather to dry. Look for any discoloration. IF any discoloration is visible, you know that using our cleaning solutions on the particular piece of leather will cause the color of the leather to change. Consider this carefully before proceeding with the cleaning job.
- R10: Flammable.
- R23: Toxic if inhaled.
- R28: Very toxic if swallowed.
- S1: Keep closed.
- S2: Keep out of the reach of children.
- S3: Store in a cool place.
- S7: Keep container tightly closed.
- S16: Keep away from sources of ignition, do not smoke.